Published on 19 October 2010
- Code: PART-BE-IND-88
- Publication Date: 19 October 2010
- Country: BAHAMAS
- Organization type: Industry
- Organization description: BEKAERT IS A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER IN DRAWN STEEL WIRE PRODUCTS AND APPLICATION AND A TECHNOLOGICAL LEADER IN ITS OWN CORE COMPETENCES: ADVANCED METAL AND TRANSFORMATION AND ADVANCED MATERIALS AND COATINGS. BEKAERT IS A GLOBAL COMPANY WITH ITS HEADQUARTER IN BELGIUM, EMPLOYING 25000 PEOPLE WORLDWIDE. SERVING COSTUMERS IN 120 COUNTRIES, BEKAERT PURSUER SUSTAINABLE AND PROFITABLE GROWTH IN ALL ITS ACTIVITIES AND GENERATES ANNUAL COMBINATED SALE OF 3.3 BILLION EURO.
Partner Search details
- Programme / theme: Energy
- Topic: ENERGY.2011.4.1-2
- Call title / Funding scheme:
- Call deadline: 07/04/2011
- Project Title / Acronym: Low/medium temperature solar thermal systems for industrial process heat
- Project Description: Bekaert approaches the solar thermic topic from a user point of wiew. In our process we use >1MW medium temperature heat (100 to 200°C) and we want to develop a system to provide our heating needs in a renewable way. We can provide the industrial setting to demonstrate the technology and can draw upon a R&D and Engineering Department to support the development and integration activities
- Partner Sougth / Expertise required: Bekaert is searching partners for the development of a medium temperature solar boiler system for process heating. Bekaert is looking for solar heating technology suppliers or research centres with experience and expertise in the field of medium temperature solar heat.